Dear Owner, Occupier
Following on from our message last week we would like to provide you with an update. We will endeavour to carry on business with our clients as normally and efficiently as possible given the current situation.
The cleaning company has commenced daily cleaning (7 days). We are advised they are using sanitising cleaner to ground floor touch points including the lift car.
This is a preventative measure to try and help prevent the spread of the virus. Each and every one of you should take your own measures as well.
Should you be self-isolating, please:-
1) place a note on your front door which details the dates (start date and finish date) that you will be in self-isolation. This will help to communicate that you do not wish to be disturbed until the self-isolation period is over.
2) do not visit your post box during this period (either arrange for your mail to be collected or wait until the self-isolation period is over)
3) do not visit the bin area during this period - any refuse will need to be double bagged and left outside your door (should you not be able to arrange for this to be taken to the bin area by a neighbour, please contact your Building Representative – Vanessa Linden – email email@example.com )
4) arrange for any parcel deliveries to be made direct to your front door or redirected to an alternative address.
5) note that service providers will not be able to attend your Apartment until self-isolation ceases.
If you are not self-isolating please follow the guidelines and maintain social distancing etc. https://www.gov.je/Health/Coronavirus/Pages/CoronavirusInformation.aspx
At this time, Visitors to Union Street Apartments should be kept to a minimum.
The Gym is closed and not to be used until further notice.
In the interests of all, it is essential that you follow the guidelines.
Delays in services
This is a fast-moving situation and there may be delays in services being provided or short notice cancellations which will be out of our control.
We will continue to provide updates as and when we can, in the meantime as always please consider individual welfare and take time to look out for each other.
Please ensure that this message is passed on to all relevant personnel including managing agents, tenants, visitors etc.
ND Estates, Shop 4, Eagle House,
Colomberie, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4QB
Tel: +44 (0) 1534 629009