Following on from our message last week we would like to provide you with an update. We will endeavour to carry on business with our clients as normally and efficiently as possible given the current situation.
The cleaning company has commenced a daily cleaning (7 days). We are advised they are using sanitising cleaner to clean touch points, door entry hand plates, hand rails, lift buttons within each building.
This is a preventative measure to try and help prevent the spread of the virus. Each and every one of you should take your own measures as well.
Should you be self-isolating, please:-
1) place a note on your front door which details the dates (start date and finish date) that you will be in self-isolation. This will help to communicate that you do not wish to be disturbed until the self-isolation period is over.
2) do not visit your post box during this period (either arrange for your mail to be collected or wait until the self-isolation period is over)
3) do not visit the bin room during this period - any refuse will need to be double bagged and left outside your door (should you not be able to arrange for this to be taken to the bin room by a neighbour, please contact your on site House Representative – contact details below)
4) arrange for any parcel deliveries to be made direct to your front door or redirected to an alternative address.
5) note that service providers will not be able to attend until self-isolation ceases and this is confirmed to ND Property Management by email.
House Representatives (on site)
Austen Bartlett House – Jo Aitken – email: firstname.lastname@example.org - mob: 07797894866
Cavell House – Rui Freitas – email: email@example.com
Curie-Fry House – Nicolle Maltwood - email: firstname.lastname@example.org - mob: 07797783689
Nightingale House - to follow shortly
Inglis House - Jude Terry - email: email@example.com - mob: 07736778838
If you are not self-isolating please follow the guideline and maintain social distancing etc
At this time, visitors to College Gardens should be kept to a minimum.
In the interests of all, it is essential that you follow the guidelines.
Delays in services
This is a fast-moving situation and there may be delays in services being provided or short notice cancellations which will be out of our control.
We will continue to provide updates as and when we can, in the meantime as always please consider individual welfare and look out for each other.
Please ensure that this message is passed on to all relevant personnel including managing agents, tenants, visitors etc.
ND Estates, Shop 4, Eagle House,
Colomberie, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4QB
Tel: +44 (0) 1534 629009